商谈价格是交易之间非常重要的一环。以下是外贸价格谈判中常用到的英语口语:
1.Lets get down to business, shall we?
让大家开始谈买卖怎么样?
2.Id like to tell you what I think about that.
我想对你说我的一些想法。
3.Are those prices FOB or CIF?
这类价格是船上交货价还是运费及保险费在内价?
4.Are these prices wholesale1 or retail2?
这类价格是批发价还是零价格?
5.Thats too high.
价钱太高了。
6.Oh, no, this is the lowest price.
噢,不,这是最底价。
7.Let us have your rock|bottom price.
大家给你底价。
8.Whats the price range?
价格范围是多少?
9.They start at one hundred and fifty yuan and go up to two hundred yuan.
它们以50元起价,至多到200元。
10.The price is quite reasonable.
这价格相当合理。
11.The price is unreasonable3.
这价格高得不合理。
12.Can you make it a little cheaper?
=Can you come down a little?
=Can you reduce the price?
你能否算实惠一点?
13.That sounds very impressive.
那好像很好。
14.That sounds reasonable.
那好像很好。
15.Id like to hear your ideas on
我想听听你关于的怎么看。
16.Youre offering us this product at 1800 yuan per unit|is that right?
你提供大家的这种商品价格是每台1800元吗,对吗?
17.Wed appreciate it if you could sell it to us for 1350 yuan per unit.
假如你能以每台1350元的价格卖给大家,大家将不胜感激。
18.Taking the quality into consideration, I think the price is reasonable.
考虑到商品水平,我觉得价格是适当的。
19.Theres one problem to be mentioned.
有一个问题要提出来。
20.The price we quoted is quite good for your country.
大家报的价格相当合适贵国。
21.The price you quoted is a little stiff for exporting.
你报的价格对于出口而言,有点偏高。
22.Your price is 15% higher than that of last year.
你们的价格比去年的高15%。
23.I think you misunderstood me on this point.
在这一点上我想你是误会我了。
24.Were in complete agreement.
大家完全赞同。
25.I cant make a decision at this time.
我没办法目前做决定。
26. Its not possible for us to make any sales at this price.
大家没办法以这种价格销售。
27.380 yuan is about as low as we can go.
380元大约是大家能出的最底价格。
28.Im afraid I cant agree with you there.
恐怕我不可以赞同你出的价格。
29.Your price is higher than that of other companies.
你方的价格比其它企业的价格要高。
30. But considering the high quality, our price is very reasonable.
不过鉴于商品的优良水平,大家的价格是很合理
总之,产品的价值总是同产品的本质关系密切。当要强调出口产品的品质以使买卖达到理想的价格时,大家可以说: This one is very good for 10 US dollars.或 These are slightly higher in price, but their superior quality makes them more valuable than the less expensive ones.
在谈到产品价格实惠时,买方切忌用cheap这个词,由于在西方人看来,它意味着产品是由便宜劳工制造出来的便宜产品。外贸英语应尽可能用reasonable这个形容词。如:The price is quite reasonable.
讨价还价的结果是双方做出的让步。在最后让步时可说:The best compromise we can make is 或者This is the lowest possible price.,然后坚定不移,不然,假如让步太过分, 就可能导致卖方的损失。