付款条件是外贸谈判时的要紧一点。下面是一些谈判付款条件的常用表达,期望对你有用。
We regret we can't accept payment cash against document.
非常抱歉,大家不可以同意凭单付款方法。
We'll agree to change the terms of payment from L/C at sight to D/P at sight.
大家赞同将即期信用证付款方法改为即期付款交单。
We accept D/P payment for future dealings.
未来的买卖大家以付款交单方法支付。
We can do the business on 60 days D/P basis.
大家可以按60天付款交单的方法进行买卖。
We agree to draw at 30 days D/P.
大家赞同开立30天期的付款交单汇票。
We'll draw D/P against your purchase.
大家按付款交单方法收你方这批货款。
As a special sign of encouragement, we'll consider accepting payment by D/P at this sales-purchasing stage.
在此营销推广阶段,大家将考虑同意付款交单方法以鼓励购买。
We regret we can't accept Cash against documents on arrival of goods at destination.
非常抱歉,大家不可以赞同货抵目的地付款交单方法付款。
The buyer suggested D/A as the terms of payment, but the seller was unwilling1 to make any exception.
买方建议用承兑交单作为付款方法,但卖方不愿作此例外。
We can't agree to draw at 30 days D/A.
大家不认可开具30天期的承兑交单汇票。
So it's better for us to adopt D/P or D/A.
因此,最好是使用付款交单方法或承兑交单方法。
I suppose D/P or D/A should be adopted as the mode of payment this time.
我建议这次用付款交单或承兑交单方法来付款。
It would help us greatly if you would accept D/A or D/P.
假如你能同意D/P或D/A付款,那可帮了大家大忙。
Could you make an exception and accept D/A or D/P?
你能否来个例外,同意D/A或D/P付款方法?