Lily is finding her way to hilton Hotel.
莉莉正在找去希尔顿酒店的路。
Lily:Hi,sir.Could you tell me where the Hilton Hotel is?
莉莉:先生,你好,你了解希尔顿酒店如何走吗?
Passerby:Well,there are two Hilton Hotels around here.Which one is your destination?
路人:哦,这边有两个希尔顿酒店,你想到哪里一个?
Lily:Eh,let me see.Sorry,I can't remember it,because I've been there only once,accompanied by my friends.
莉莉:嗯,让我想想。不好意思,我记不能了,我就去过那里一次,而且还是跟着同学一块去的。
Passerby:Then,it would be a little bit harder to find out your way.Do you remember for the name of the street,or one two landmarks?
路人:如此的话,可能有的难找了。那你记得街道的名字或是一两个地标性建筑吗?
Lily:A bookstore,probably.With a yellow and orange logo.
莉莉:仿佛有个书店,黄色和橙色的标牌。
Passerby:Good,any other clues?
路人:好的,那还有其他什么线索吗?
Lily:I remembered there is a very busy street several miles away.I waited for the traffic light for a very long time.
莉莉:我记得那边几英里以外是一条繁忙的街道。我在那里等了好长期的红绿灯呢。
Passerby:Oh,is there a bank near there,Standard Charted possibly?
路人:哦,那里仿佛有个渣打银行,对吧?
Lily:Oh,yeah,I got it,there is a bank.My friend exchanged her money there.
莉莉:哦,是的,我想起来了,那边确实有个银行,我朋友还去那里兑换外币了。
Passerby:That's the second branch hotel of Hilton.Walk straight down and you will see the bookstore you just mentioned.Turn left,I believe,you will get it.
路人:那是希尔顿酒店的第二分店。径直走下去,你会看到刚刚你说的那个书店,往左转,我相信你会找到的。
Lily:Great!Many thanks!
莉莉:太好了!太感谢了!
更多精彩内容 新东方网英语频道
全国新东方英语课程搜索
(实习编辑:高奕飞)