81.What kind of room would you like?
你期望要哪种房间?
82.Would you like a room with a front view or a rear view?
你是要窗户临街的房间,还是要背街的房间?
83.Do you want a single room or a double room?
你是要单人间还是双人间?
84.Would a double room do?
双人间可以吗?
85.Would you like breakfast in our hotel?
你需不需要在餐馆吃早餐?
86.In whose name is the reservation made?
是以哪个的名义订的房间?
87.How do you spell your name,please?
请问你的名字如何拼写?
88.I’m sorry,but we don’t have any record of your reservation.
对不起,大家这里没你预约的记录。
89.I’m sorry,we have no record of a reservation in your name.
对不起,没以你名字预约房间的记录。
90.Do you have a letter or fax confirming the reservation?
你是不是收到过确认你订房的信件或传真?
91.Who made the reservation,please?
请问是哪个预约的房间?
92.From which country?
从什么国家预约的?
93.Do you remember the name of the reservation clerk?
你是不是记得预约员的名字?
94.When did you make the reservation?
你是什么时间订的房?
95.What was the date of the reservation?
请问你预约房间的日期?
96.Would you like Full American Plan or Continental Plan?
你期望是美国收费方法还是欧式收费方法?
97.How long do you plan to stay?
你计划住多长时间?
98.How long will you be staying?
你将要住多长时间?
99.For how many nights?
你要住几个晚上?
100.For how long?
你筹备住多久?