1.医学英语口语平时句子 篇一
They set standard for drug strength, quality, purity, packaging, safety, labeling and dosage form.它们规定了药品的药力、水平、纯度、包装、安全、商标和剂型的规范。
In Canada, the British Pharmacopoeia, BP, sets similar standards.加拿大用《英国药典》规定了类似的规范。
With the standards, physicians, nurses and pharmacists can make sure that patients get pure drugs in safe and effective dosages.医护职员和药剂师依据它们可以保证病人服用安全、有效的纯净药物。
purity. Manufacturers must meet purity standards. The standards refer to the type and concentration of extraneous substances that are allowed in drug products.纯净度。生产厂家生产药品需要达到纯度标准。标准中规定了药品的剂型和和非活性成分的浓度。
potency. The concentration of active drug in the preparation affects the strength or potency.药效。药品中活性药物成分的浓度决定药品的药力和药效。
bioavailability. The ability of a drug to be released from its dosage form, and resolved, absorbed, and transported by the body to its site of action.生物有效性。这是指药品从其药剂形式溶解吸收,并被输送到体内用途部位过程中的借助度。
efficacy. Detailed laboratory studies can help determine a drug's effectiveness.药效。药品的成效需要经过精细的实验室研究才能被确定。
safety. Drug should be continually evaluated to determine their side effects.安全性。药品需要被不但检验,以确定其不良反应。
2.医学英语口语平时句子 篇二
Have you ever had asthma?你有哮喘的病史吗?
Are you allergic to any drug or food, especially seafood?你是不是对某种药物或者食物过敏,特别是海鲜类食物?
Have you ever had an injection of X-ray contrast before?你之前注射过X射线造影剂吗?
Do you have heart disease?你有心脏疾病方面的病史吗?
Do you have kidney disease?那你是不是得过肾病?
Are you diabetic?你是糖尿病病人吗
Are you taking any medications for diabetes at the moment?你目前有没服用治疗糖尿病的有关药品?
Are you pregnant or breastfeeding?你是孕妇或者正处于哺乳期吗?
3.医学英语口语平时句子 篇三
Kidneys serve as the body's filtering system, removing waste and excess water from the blood.肾是身体的过滤系统,可以清除血液中的废弃物和多余的水分。
If your kidneys are damaged or don't function properly, you may develop severe health problems.假如你的肾有所损伤或者没办法正常工作,你的身体或许会出现紧急的健康问题。
In the U.S., kidney disease affects about one in 10 adults and is the ninth-leading cause of death.在美国,有十分之一的成年人受肾病困扰,它也是第九大致死原因。
The most common risk factors are diabetes and high blood pressure.常见的患病原因是糖尿病和高血压。
Your chance of having kidney disease increases with age; it's most common in people over 70.伴随年龄的增长,患肾病的可能性也会增加;它在70多岁的人群中容易见到。
Kidney disease often develops slowly and has few warning signs, so if you have diabetes or high blood pressure, it's important to get regular care to keep them under control.肾病一般进步缓慢,少有预警信号,所以假如你有糖尿病或高血压,必须要按期同意治疗,控制病情。
4.医学英语口语平时句子 篇四
Patient:This is my . Can you fill it for me,please?患者:这是我的,你能帮我配药吗?
Chemist:Certainly.药剂师:当然可以。
Patient:Thank you.患者:谢谢。
Chemist:You're welcome. Well,let me see. It will take about five minutes.药剂师:别客气。让我看看。大概需要五分钟的时间。
Patient:All right.患者:好的。
Chemist:OK. This is your herbal medicine.药剂师:好了,这是你所需要的中草药。
Patient:Could you tell me what I should do with it?患者:请你给我讲解一下如何熬这副中草药,怎么样?
Chemist:Every morning soak one bad in 200 mls of cold water for one and a half hours, then heat it up quickly. As soon as it begins to boil, turn down the heat, and simmer for thirty minutes. Then turn off the heat. Leave it to cool, then pour out the liquid to drink. Be careful no to let any of the leaves go into the cup.药剂师:天天早晨打开一包,倒入500毫升冷水中浸泡一个半小时。然后用大火煮。煮至沸腾后把火关小。用文火熬30分钟,然后把火关掉。冷却后,到出服用。到出时当心不要把药渣倒入杯中。
Patient:It is quite complicated. By the way,can I use a steel pan?患者:还挺复杂的。顺便问一下,我可以用普通的钢制锅熬药吗?
Chemist: No,you can't do that. You'd better use an earthenware pot.药剂师:不可以,你好还是用砂锅。
5.医学英语口语平时句子 篇五
1.He feels headache, nausea and vomiting.他感觉头痛、恶心和想吐。
2.He is under the weather.他不舒服,生病了。
3.He began to feel unusually tired.他感到反常的疲倦?
4.He feels light-headed.他感觉头晕。
5.She has been shut-in for a few days.她生病在家几天了。
6.Her head is pounding.她头痛。
7.His symptoms include loss of appetite, weight loss, excessive fatigue, fever and chills.他的症状有食欲和体重减轻、很疲倦、发烧和发冷。
8.He feels exhausted or fatigued most of the time.他大部份时间都感觉很疲倦。