once we dreamt that we were strangers. We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
过去我梦到大家彼此是陌生人,但在现实当中大家是彼此深爱着他们。
My heart, the bird of the wilderness1, has found its sky in your eyes.
我的心是旷野的鸟,在你的双眼里找到了它的天空。
It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.
它是大地的泪点,使她的微笑维持着青春不谢。
If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
假如你因失去了太阳而流泪,那样你也失去了群星。
What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
你看不见你一个人,你所看见的只不过你的影子。
The waterfall sings, I find my song, when I find my freedom.
瀑布歌唱道:当我找到了我们的自由时,我找到了我的歌。
You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.
你微微地笑着,不同我怎么说话。而我感觉,为了这个,我已等待得久了。
Man does not reveal himself in his history, he struggles up through it.
人不可以在他的历史中表现出他一个人,他在历史中奋斗着露出头角。
Like the meeting of the seagulls and the waves we meet and come near.The seagulls fly off, the waves roll away and we depart.
大家如海鸥之与波涛相遇似地,遇到了,走近了。海鸥飞去,波涛滚滚地流开,大家也分别了。
We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility2.
当大家是大为谦卑的时候,便是大家最接近伟大的时候。
Never be afraid of the moments--thus sings the voice of the everlasting3.
决不要害怕刹那永恒之声如此唱着。
The perfect decks itself in beauty for the love of the imperfect.
完全为了对不全的爱,把自己装饰得漂亮。
Wrong cannot afford defeat but right can.
错误经不起失败,但真理却不怕失败。
In my solitude4 of heart I feel the sigh of this widowed evening veiled with mist and rain.
这寡独的黄昏,幕着雾与雨,我在我的心的孤寂里,感觉到它的叹息。
We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.
大家把世界看错了,反说它欺骗大家。
Man barricades5 against himself.
人对他一个人建筑起堤防来。
Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.
使生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。